Rock Stars at Clip ‘n Climb is an exciting after school programme where participants can have fun learning new skills, increase their confidence and develop their co-ordination, balance, movement and problem solving abilities.
This action packed 10 week after school programme has been created for children between the age of 6 and 9 years who want to develop their climbing skills in a positive and fun environment.
Every student receives:
* 9-10 Coached 1 hour sessions
* Rock Stars T-Shirt
* Membership Card
* Certificate of Achievement
* Complimentary Clip ‘n Climb passes
Term 1 – Wednesday 8 February to Wednesday 12 April 2017
Term 2 – Wednesday 3 May to Wednesday 5 July 2017
Term 3 – Wednesday 26 July to Wednesday 27 September 2017
Term 4 – Wednesday 18 October to Wednesday 21 December 2017
|4pm – 5pm|
$175 per term
A great introduction to climbing. Students will learn and develop skills in basic climbing technique and the safe belaying of others.
This course is designed for school students (minimum 9yrs of age) who are keen to experience indoor top rope climbing in a fun, safe and controlled environment with a friendly, experienced instructor.
Participants will be assessed for a Top Rope Belay Licence towards the end of the course. This is a prerequisite for joining the Flying Geckos Climbing Club for those under 13 years old.
Learn how to:
* Demonstrate safe belaying of a top rope climber without a backup
* Carry out buddy checks every time before climbing
* Understand the need for and use simple and effective climbing calls
* Demonstrate correct attachment of the climbing rope to single loop & belay harnesses using a rethreaded Fig 8 and a Twist Lock Karabiner
* Demonstrate they can tie a single and rethreaded Fig 8 knot
* Demonstrate the correct fitting of a harness with any buckle type
Participants will be assessed for a Top Rope Belay Licence towards the end of the course. A Top Rope Belay Licence is a prerequisite for joining the Flying Geckos Climbing Club for those under 13 years old.
Term 1 – Tuesday 7 February to Friday 14 April 2017
Term 2 – Tuesday 2 May to Friday 7 July 2017
Term 3 – Tuesday 25 July to Friday 29 September 2017
Term 4 – Tuesday 16 October to Friday 23 December 2017
|4:30pm – 6pm||4:30pm – 6pm||4:30pm – 6pm|
Select which day suits you best, $175 per term for one session a week.
Sign up to our archery club and learn the skills, techniques and practice to get you on target!
Our instructors will teach you all you need to know to get you shooting accurately and building on your skills.
It’s a lot of fun!
|3:45pm – 4:30pm||4:45pm – 5:30pm||5:45pm – 6:30pm|
$150 per term, limited to 6 participants per session
P 03 377 3000 E email@example.com